WOO Sports Inc., (“WOO”) takes your privacy very seriously. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized online experience that includes the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
What Personal Information About Users Does WOO Collect?
Your Product works in conjunction with a user account on the Site (a “User Account”). You can also sync your data related to your Product with various third parties. You can alter and correct any personal information created within the Product and Service by logging into your User Account.
When you sign up for a User Account, you are required to provide your name and an email address (which will be used as your login ID), and to create an account password. This password is stored in an encrypted fashion on our systems.
- If you elect to sign up for a User Account using your Facebook credentials, you will be asked to allow WOO to access the basic information (including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends and other public information) and certain profile information (such as your birthday) associated with your Facebook account.
- In order to benefit fully from the Products and Service, you can also add additional personal details to your User Account, such as height, weight, gender, date of birth, profile picture, brand of sports equipment used, and location. If you are using our mobile application, these details are required as part of your registration process.
- We collect data from the Product about the user performance such as jump height, g-force, airtime, and rotations. Information sent wirelessly from your Product to the Service is stored in your User Account. Information that you add manually to the Service is stored in your User Account. When you elect to share data from your User Account with others, we collect the information you provide about those individuals such as their name and email address.
- We collect industry standard log data about the browser and operating system you are using, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, your Internal Protocol (“IP”) address at the time of account creation, and keep an IP address log of the pages that you visit on the Service. We also collect the IP address associated with the device running the Service on your mobile device each time you sync.
- We collect location data provided by your mobile device. You must first enable location services when you download a WOO mobile application or an updated version of the application. You can then turn location on and off within the app to activate optional features. You can opt-out of location services at any time.
Contests, Giveaways and Surveys
From time to time, WOO may offer you the opportunity to participate in contests, giveaways and other promotions. Any information submitted in connection with such activities will be treated in accordance with this Policy, except as specifically set forth in the rules for those contests, giveaways or promotions. WOO may also ask you to participate in surveys designed to help WOO improve the Service. Any personal information provided to WOO in connection with any survey will be used only in relation to that survey and as elsewhere set forth in this Policy.
What About Cookies?
If you choose to delete cookies from your device or block them from being stored on your device, please note that the full functionality of the Service may not be available to you.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Services
Children Under 13 Years of Age
WOO is not intended for children. If you are under 18, you may use the Site and Products only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from, market to or accept services from children. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com so we may remove the information.
What Does WOO Do With the Information Collected?
Is Information About Me Secure?
To keep your information safe, WOO employs standard industry security practices, such as firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, to protect all your data. Information you provide to WOO related to third party services you access through your use of the Product is protected by the privacy policies and procedures of such third party services.
When you register for the Service, WOO requires a password from you for your privacy and security. This password is stored in an encrypted fashion on our systems. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your passwords for those services and to your computer by signing off once you have finished using a shared computer.
While our aim is to keep data from unauthorized or unsafe access, modification or destructions, no method of transmission of the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
WOO takes reports of copyright infringement very seriously. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) outlines the statutory requirements necessary for formally reporting copyright infringement, as well as providing instructions on how an affected party can appeal a removal by submitting a compliant counter-notice. WOO thoroughly investigates complaints received. WOO’s response to notices of alleged copyright infringement may include the removal or restriction of access to allegedly infringing material. If WOO removes or restricts access to user content in response to a notice of alleged infringement, WOO will make a good faith effort to contact the affected user with information concerning the removal or restriction of access, including a copy of the takedown notice, along with instructions for filing a counter-notification.
California Privacy Rights